Thursday, June 19, 2008

Apple Sydney launch goes crazy!

OK so I thought I would drop by and have to queue for a bit to see inside the new Apple store on George Street, Sydney. Instead I stopped across the road and looked into the 3 levels. The queue stretched along George Street up King Street and back down York Street. Apple was giving away bags tonight - but with the amount of hype and publicity in Sydney at the moment they probably didn't have to.

It is a pity that you can't see the amazing staircase from the street but the photos I have seen of them look amazing.

From this ...


Apple Store Sydney

To this ...


This is a cool photo on the Gizmodo website.

Apple Store Sydney


I am going to buy a new imac so I will try and stop by on the weekend, but with queues this long it may have to wait until next week.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I did get in last night but the free tshirts had run out before I got there.